20 February 2007

Come to the beach with us

Here is a looong video for those of you with broadband (not you, Nancy). You've had too many stills of sunset at the beach, but I thought I might offer you the chance to actually see the sun go down in this part of the world. It's a crowded Sunday night at the beach, as you'll see, and after this, we saw a pod of dolphins between Kapiti and our beach. And, lest you think this is utter paradise, you should know that now Aidan has lice--just a very very mild case (because I'm manic about checking every time a kid itches). So, everything is a little wilder here.

By the way, Aidan's accent seems to be there as a present for all of you; he doesn't usually talk like this (yet), and in lots of words it's more Brit (a la the Harry Potter tapes) than Kiwi.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not home tonight, so I have a FAST connection.
Thanks for talking to us, Aidan. I'm glad to see your mosquito-bitten eye lid is better. Sorry you are having trouble with the other critters.
Nancy

Anonymous said...

Thank you. Your sunset and Aidan's commentary calmed me down.