17 December 2008

Old friends and big waves

Today, the last full day of school, was the best boogie boarding I've ever done. After school, Naomi and Aidan and I--along with Anna, the beautiful German WWOOFer and Keith, who had just been on a conference call with me--headed to the beach. I've had some folks ask for us to show a video of what this looks like. Here it is.

Also today, we heard from some lovely new old friends. Check out the second comment on this blog entry . We look forward to our next time with Duane and Janet, and I'll never sit next to someone on the airplane with quite the same feeling again...

This from Aidan: Hello all it is good living here but we really miss you .It was great to visit you all.And to everyone that that we didn't see last year that we saw this year we miss you too.

This is from Naomi:
Hey Everyone!
I just have some free time, so i'm just saying hi. If anyone remembers, i used to have my own blog, and since school ends tomorrow (YAY!!!) I have decided that I will start blogging again as a sort of summer project thing. So my blog address will go here and you can see what I'm up to.

No comments: