01 December 2007

Blissed out in Wellington, too





Ah, I've been quiet since I got back from Thailand, but it's mostly been me feeling blissed out about being here at home. I've been catching up with friends and having WONDERFUL food cooked by Rob and doing cool things at work. And I've been walking on the beach with Michael and tickling the children and scratching the dog. This is an amazing life!

So, pictures from a day so lovely we all thought we would burst from the joy of it. We headed into Wellington to pick out all the fixtures for the new bathrooms, and we stayed there because there was a big festival next to the water and the day was so clear and the water so blue and the sun so hot that there was nothing to do but watch the kids on the bungee and lie in the grass and eat gelato and look at the harbour.

No comments: