04 February 2008

House tour

Here is a house tour of the renovation progress. We figure we'll be moving in just about one month from today. You might compare this to the last video of the house--before we took it apart--here .(Watching the video, I see that I never showed you the downstairs portions of Naomi and Aidan's rooms because it was too loud in there with the jibbing. You'll see those eventually--they look like all the other rooms, small and with a window that looks at the sea.)
The tour that will be the biggest thrill might come in about 6 weeks, when I show you the house with our things in it! (And, hopefully, I'll show you a picture of a SOLD sign on the house where my things currently live!)

1 comment:

Jim, Carolyn, Abby, Becky, and David said...

AC/DC in the background? I didn't know you were such rockers!